Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to any goods ordered via the Internet from the Henry Kaye Website.
1. Order Acknowledgement
- We promise to acknowledge your order by email on the understanding that delivery is subject to availability. Occasionally we may be unable to supply an item because we have run out of stocks or the line has been withdrawn. If we anticipate a problem or delay in being able to fulfil your order we will contact you using the details you provide as soon as practicable. This will discharge us of any liability for failure to deliver the goods requested.
- We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Delta, Paypal or American Express and you will be charged upon despatch.
- The price charged will be the current price for buying goods from our web site on the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our website and are inclusive of VAT, where applicable, at 17.5%. we reserve the right to amend prices at our discretion.
- We do our best to ensure that prices are displayed correctly but there may be occasions when an incorrect price is shown. In this event, we will correct the price and confirm with you if you wish to pay the correct price or cancel your order.
- We will not charge your credit/debit card until we are ready to dispatch your order.
- We depatch goods by either Royal Mail Recorded Second Class Post or Parcel Force Carrier by either, standard 7 days (£3.95) or express 48 hours (£6.95) service as your order instructions. Delivery is subject to stock availablity. A returns form is enclosed in every parcel but we do not cover the cost of returning goods.
- Orders to addresses outside the UK are subject to additional postage dependant on the weight of the parcel. We cannot guarantee the delivery time on overseas parcels.
- We offer a full refund and exchange policy on all items returned to us within 14 days of the date of despatch. We regret that we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on items of hosiery, garters, gloves, socks, briefs, suspender belts and secret lingerie items for hygiene reasons.
- Returned items will only be accepted if they are in a saleable condition. Shoes must NOT be tried on with bare feet. You will not be given a refund if the shoes are soiled.
- Like most other mail order companies, we do not refund the original postage costs.
- The cost of returning goods is at your own expense.
- When returning goods, we recommend that you use a recorded service as we will only refund items that are 'lost in transit' if proof of sending is provided.
- We aim to reproduce the colours on our web site as accurately as the photographic and production processes allow.
- All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of goods from our web site shall be construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in all such matters. If you have any query or complaint about the service you have received, please contact our customer services department by email or write to us at Customer Services Department, Henry Kaye, 47 Dartford Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 3TE England. We aim to acknowledge your letter within 3 working days of receipt and to do our utmost to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
- THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
6. Your privacy
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information that you provide lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988). We will only collect information about you necessary to process your order.
- We will not use this information to send you unsolicited information and will not pass your details on to any other third party, except where necessary to complete the delivery of your order.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your credit/debit card details.
- The information we hold about you will be accurate and up to date. You can check what information we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
- The information will be held securely in accordance with our own security policies and the law.
- Gavin Stock Ltd (trading as Henry Kaye) (and all it's associated parties) makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Gavin Stock Ltd (and all it's associated parties) disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The includes any subsequential loss that you may incur, both financial or otherwise, resulting from any and all service interruptions caused by Gavin Stock Ltd (and all it's associated parties).
- Gavin Stock Ltd (and all it's associated parties) reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
- Gavin Stock Ltd (and all it's associated parties), its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any posting or service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Gavin Stock Ltd (and all it's associated parties) against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Gavin Stock Ltd (and all it's associated parties); (2) any material supplied by you infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement.